The Publications listed are free to the general public unless otherwise specified. Click links for more information. For a listing of multiple nursing journals and journal supplements available click here.
- The Journal- a quarterly publication by ANA-MAINE. Click the link to get details about this publication, what it has to offer and how to submit articles or advertisements.
- ANA-MAINE Monthly Newsletter: Get the most up-to-date information on what's happening and news about ANA-MAINE from month to month. Select an issue from the links below.
- ANA-MAINE Nursing News Flash - Get the most up-to-date information on what's happening and news about ANA-MAINE, about the nation and beyond from week to week. Includes the following tabs: Home / Nursing / Policy & Reform / Healthcare Updates / Products & Technology/ US News / Area News.
- The Nursing Insider- The latest news for nurses... which offers current news on nursing and health care issues. This link connects to ANA.
- OJIN - OJIN is a peer-reviewed, online publication that addresses current topics affecting nursing practice, research, education, and the wider health care sector. This link connects to ANA. ANA members have the first opportunity to access the most recent OJIN topic. When each new topic is posted, the previous topic becomes available to all viewers.
- The American Nurse Today-As a fresh, evidence-based voice of nursing, American Nurse Today, covers cutting-edge issues in nursing practice and keeps nurses abreast of the American Nurses Association's (ANA) advocacy on behalf of the profession. The journal also provides practical, clinical, and career management information that nurses can use to stay up-to-date on best practices, enhance patient outcomes, and advance their professional careers. ANA's periodical, American Nurse Today, is a no-cost benefit for their members. Non-members and institutions have the opportunity to buy subscriptions. Now available on-line to members free. You can receive the ejournal as a paid subscriber. Click here to sign up: http://www.americannursetoday.com/DigitalEdition.aspx
- Nurses Journals & Reference from Medscape - a listing of journals for both nurses and nurse practitioners