Join both ANA-Maine and ANA for just $13 a month or $150 a year!
ANA-Maine and ANA are excited to offer new lower dues for joint membership.
When you combine membership in ANA-Maine and ANA, you'll have unlimited opportunities to:
- Advance your knowledge through ANA's extensive online Continuing Education library which includes more than 35 modules free or discounted for ANA members.
- Save on ANCC specialty certification exams through exclusive member discounts - save $85 on the initial exam and $95 on recertification
- Stay up-to-date on nursing news with a free subscription to ANA's peer-reviewed, award-winning journal The American Nurse and many other resources that are free to ANA members: American Nurse Today, Online Journal of Issues in Nursing and SmartBrief - valued at more than $50
- Keep your knowledge current by attending monthly live Navigate Nursing webinars designed to help you with all facets of your nursing practice
- Continue your higher education with members-only tuition discounts on accredited online nursing programs leading to a BSN, MSN or DNP degree
- Improve your leadership skills through ANA's leadership Institute that provides resources to nurses at all stages of their career
- Explore job openings that are right for you through the ANA Career Center
- Protect yourself with significant savings on Professional Liability insurance for ANA members
ANA-MAINE dues are not deductible as charitable contributions for tax purposes but may be deductible as a business expense.