Theme: Substance Use in 2011 and Cultural Sensitivity at Death and Dying
TOPICS and GUEST SPEAKERS
- Catherine Cobb, Director, Division of Licensing and Regulatory Services.
- Alice Mackey, LCPC, LADC, CCS Substance Abuse Program Manager, Community Counseling Center
- Kandyce Powell, Executive Director, MaineHospice Council and Center fr End f life
- Dr. Lawless Bankle, Access Project Director, Minority Health Program, Cityo f Portland’s Public Health and Human Services
- Reverend Monsignor Michael J. Henchal, Catholic Priest and representative f the Portland Diocese
- Yee Lin Lee, Dharma Assistant, member of the True Buddha Society f Maine
- Lisa Sockabasin, Directoro f the office minority Health at Maine CDC
- Rosie Wohl, A Jewish community liaison
2011 Conference Power Point Presentations (permissions granted by individual authors t post n this website)
- Medical Marijuana Implications for Caregivers presented by Catherine Cobb
- END F LIFE NEEDS: TELESCPING THRUGH CULTURAL EYES a joint presentation by Kandyce Powell MSN, RN & Klawle A. Bankle, M.D., M.S.
- Impact of Substance Use and Patients and Families presented by Alice Mackey, LCPC, LADC, CCS
- Improving End f Life Care: It takes a community presented by Kandyce Pwell RN, MSN